This is one of my favorite dishes. It’s super easy to make, healthy and tastes absolutely awesome.
– 4 large skinless chicken thigh fillets
– 2 tbs of chopped coriander root (coriander stems will do if you can’t get root)
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 2 tbs of fish sauce
– 20g of palm sugar
– 1/4 tsp of white pepper
– 1/4 tsp of ground tumeric
– coconut oil spray
– remove any excess fat from chicken thigh fillets and set aside
– throw all of the other ingredients into a magic bullet/blender and process into a paste.
– combine chicken and marinade and put into fridge for at least 30 mins (the longer the better)
– once marinated cook on char grill or bbq
– once cooked cut into finger sized slices and top with sweet chilli sauce.
I like to serve it with a side of jasmine or basmati rice, some baby cos lettuce cut into quarter wedges and perhaps some cherry tomatoes and cucumber. Garnish with coriander leaves.